The Pacer DH500 Hygro-Thermometer is a high-quality instrument providing highly accurate humidity and temperature measurements in harsh environments via a user-friendly & intuitive interface.
Applications indoor air quality, process control, flow hood monitoring and many other applications where precise humidity and temperature measurement is required.
- Includes Combination Humidity-Temperature Sensor
- Temperature measurement from -4°F to 176°F
- Humidity measurement from 5% to 95% Relative Humidity
- Calculated Dew Point across full range of combo-sensor
- Large display with backlight
- Easy to use keypad
- Displays measurements in °F, °C, and %RH
- Many features such as MIN/MAX capture, HOLD, and sample averaging
- IP40 rated (IP65 with OPTIONAL Boot & Seal)
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate.
Ships from Stock within 2 business days.