The Pacer DA410 Rotating Vane Anemometer is a high quality instrument providing accurate air velocity and volume flow measurements in harsh environments.
The user can easily enter the size of the duct opening and the DA410 automatically calculates the volume flow rate from the duct.
The duct size is automatically stored in memory on turn-off and up to 10 unique duct sizes can be stored and recalled for frequent use.
- Automatically calculates volume flow in CFM (cubic feet per minute) or CMH (cubic meters per hour)
- Enter duct width, height, or diameter in either inches or centimeters
- Duct dimensions are stored in memory on turn-off and do not need to be re-entered
- Store up to 10 different commonly-used duct sizes for quick, convenient readings in the field
- Rated from 50 to 7800 feet per minute
- High Accuracy 1%+-1 digit (on AP275)
- Industrial grade enclosure and probe
- Large display with backlight
- Easy to use keypad
- Also displays airflow in feet per minute and meters per second
- IP40 rated (IP65 with OPTIONAL Boot & Seal)
- Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate
Call us to Ask About These Available Options:
- Additional probes
- Custom cable lengths
Please contact us for details and pricing on the above options before placing your order.
Ships from Stock within 2 business days.