Calibration & Repair
Pacer Instruments Mission Statement
Provide High Quality Instruments that Exceed Industry Standards for Accuracy, Reliability, and Ease of Operation.
Pacer Instruments is a privately held corporation specializing in high quality test and measurement equipment. We offer engineering and development headquartered in Keene, New Hampshire.
Our re-calibrations includes:
- Before & after data at the three standard, original points, for one low price. Data at additional points is available.
- Adjustments, if needed, at no additional cost.
- Complete testing of the probe(s) across their entire operational range.
- Complete operational check of the instrument, using original factory equipment.
- Program updates to the instrument, if needed.
- Free repair quotes, if needed.
Calibrations are performed on a weekly basis, usually Tuesday or Wednesday and available to ship the next day.
Units sent in via an Overnight service, are calibrated on the same or next day, at no extra cost.
RMA’s or SR’s are not required to return items but include your contact information with the unit.
Please use the appropriate form below to submit a service request, if you prefer a number.
Miltronics Manufacturing Svcs, Inc.
95 Krif Road, Keene, NH 03431
Monday-Thursday: 8am-5pm EST
Closed weekends and holidays
Toll Free: (800) 283-1141
Local Phone: (603) 352-0187
Fax: (603) 352-7649
Secure Credit Card Processing
Buy Here In...