Limited to maximum of two output options per instrument. Options are installed & programmed at the factory. Includes cable.
DA420 – Thermo-Anemometer
$845.00 – $1,400.00
The Pacer DA420 Rotating Vane Thermo-Anemometer is a high-quality instrument providing highly accurate air velocity and temperature measurements in harsh environments via a user-friendly & intuitive interface.
Applications indoor air quality, process control, flow hood monitoring and many other applications where precise air flow and temperature measurement is required.
- Rotating Vane Probe with built-in RTD temperature sensor
- Rated from 50 to 7800 feet per minute (on APT275)
- High Accuracy 1%+-1 digit (on APT275)
- Temperature measurement from -4°F to 212°F
- Industrial Grade Instrument and Probe for Harsh Environments
- Large display with back light
- Easy to use keypad
- Displays measurements in FPM, MPS, °F, and °C
- Many features such as MIN/MAX capture, HOLD, and sample averaging
- IP40 rated (IP65 with OPTIONAL Boot & Seal)
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate.
Call us to Ask About These Available Options:
- Additional probes
- Custom cable lengths
Please contact us for details and pricing on the above options before placing your order.
Ships from Stock within 2 business days.
Visit our Current User Manuals section for all of our instrument manuals.