Limited to maximum of two output options per instrument. Options are installed & programmed at the factory. Includes cable.
DA430 – Hygro-Thermometer Anemometer
$995.00 – $1,500.00
The Pacer DA430 Rotating Vane Hygro-Thermometer Anemometer is a high-quality instrument providing highly accurate humidity, air velocity and temperature measurements in harsh environments via a user-friendly & intuitive interface.
Applications include manufacturing, laboratory, computer rooms, environmental control, flow hood monitoring and other applications where precise humidity, temperature and air measurement is required.
- Includes Rotating Vane Air Probe and Combination Humidity-Temperature Sensor
- Rated from 50 to 7800 feet per minute (on AP275)
- High Accuracy 1%+-1 digit (on AP275)
- Temperature measurement from -4°F to 176°F
- Humidity measurement from 5% to 95% relative humidity
- Industrial Grade Instrument and Probes for Harsh Environments
- Large display with backlight
- Easy to use keypad
- Displays measurements in FPM, MPS, °F, °C, and %RH
- Many features such as MIN/MAX capture, HOLD, and sample averaging
- IP40 rated (IP65 with OPTIONAL Boot & Seal)
- Includes NIST-Traceable calibration certificate.
Call us to Ask About These Available Options:
- Additional probes
- Custom cable lengths
- Auxiliary RTD temperature probes
Please contact us for details and pricing on the above options before placing your order.
Ships from Stock within 2 business days.
Visit our Current User Manuals section for all of our instrument manuals.